11/5/07

Christmas is coming

This is a Christmas card I made last year and if I can find that background paper again it just might be one for this year as well! Who really remembers which card they received, and from whom, last year, huh? I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday! Well, maybe I'll play it safe and make different ones this year, but I do love that stamp. I'm pretty sure it is from Stampendous.











And thanks to Kurtis Amundson I made a watermark! You can find that tutorial here. If you are wondering about the ShortWizard thing, it's just something I dreamed up (literally) a long time ago and still use from time to time. I am also known to some as the Princess of No Patience (PoNP for short) since I am not terribly patient sometimes, although I am getting better at it. Someday maybe I will have enough patience for Iris Folding and Quilling, but not yet.

I hope you are all enjoying some lovely Fall weather like we are having here in NC. Not alot in the way of Fall colors due to the drought but the weather has cooled off nicely. It looks like we may get to crank up the fireplace later in the week!

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me you cleaned up your storage area, Jackie, to take these pictures. LOL Mine looks like a piece of dynamite was used. Love it that you have a blog and I really think your cards are wonderful. Keep them coming.

    Shirley in NC
    Just down the road!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.