11/22/07

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. I have much to be thankful for this year and hope that we all will remember our troops that cannot be home with their families this Thanksgiving Day - may they come home soon and stay safe until they do.

Well, I did finally find a little time to stamp and this is a total CASE from either someone's blog or SCS - I need to be more diligent about where I get ideas so I can give credit, sorry. If you recognize this please let me know and I will be glad to give you the credit you deserve!

Merry Christmas - Savvy Stamps
Holly - Printworks
Patterned paper from Hobby Lobby
Marvy scallop circle punches
Punch Bunch corner punch

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! That paper is perfect for the stamp and I like how you did the corners.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.