11/12/07

Just a few organizational ideas

Since I can't seem to get any stamping done, I thought I'd just share a few organizational ideas. The first 2 photos are of my tool caddy carousel that I made last year. I needed something to put all of my most-used tools at my fingertips and couldn't' find exactly what I was looking for, so I made it up! I found some kid's plastic cups and the Rubbermaid turntable at Wal Mart and luckily the cups fit perfectly around the edge of the turntable. I fastened them together with little binder clips, and Voila! - tool caddy.















This is the way I store my brads, eyelets, rhinestones and other small embellishments. I can't claim credit for this though, I found it here.

The take up so much less space and are easier to find, I think. I find that I use them more when they are more accessible.









Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear your organizational tips!

2 comments:

  1. Great tips! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the tips, I hope you can stamp soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.