11/4/07

The pressure is on now...

Wow, I can't believe I already have comments - it's been up less that 24 hours! Thank you for your kind words :-) Now the pressure is on to keep it updated and show you things that will hopefully be interesting. I did take some new photos of my craft room/studio this afternoon. I am lucky enough to have my own room, and my husband has his for his computer stuff, although when the kids come to visit they are relegated to the couch in the living room but hey, that's life! They don't seem to mind and that way they can't sleep all day either. So without further ado, here is my space:































I used to have all of my stamps out on the shelves over my work table but I decided to put them into the SU-type boxes and store them on the bookshelf instead. So far it's working well. My ribbon storage is just a rack from Home Depot that was meant for a kitchen pantry door.


I also used to have all (ok, most - they wouldn't all fit) of my punches in Punch Pals that hang over the door but I like them out on the shelves better. I have my border punches in an over-the-door shoe hanger on the inside of the closet door but the rest are on the shelves. And yes, I have too many but who's counting??


I need to get my brand new Janome (thanks for turning me on to this, Cambria!) sewing machine out and stitch on a few cards, too - maybe for Christmas cards. I hope I can use the Sulky thread, it's so pretty and sparkly.


I have some more photos but I will save those for another post. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope everyone remembered to turn the clocks back last night.

6 comments:

  1. Your craft room is fantastic! I love your cards too, they are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am just extremely green over this stamp room! I don't know what I'd do with all that room. You are one very lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blogland, what a great space to work in, love your organization.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *jaw dropped*

    WOW! You're stamping room is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your room. It's beautiful! I hope you have some blissful creating from this room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo, you are an empty nester????
    Ever considered adoption???
    I would help take care of the kitties - promise!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.