12/17/07

I've been ELFed!!

No, not with the cute little dancing elf, some wonderful elf has sent me an anonymous package!! No name or return address and DH said it wasn't him (he didn't even know what a ScorPal was). Anyway, in the package was a brand spankin' new ScorPal !!! How cool is that?? I have had my eye on those for a while and now I have one. I am excited - can you tell??? I had to score one card immediately and it works beautifully. I hope to get some more time tonight to play with it, but we just had new appliances installed today and I need to learn how to use them.

It was an adventure, to be sure, but it's all good now. We had to cut some of the countertop to make the fridge fit because the idiots that built this place (don't get me started) didn't leave room, and the microwave installer (it's an over-the-stove kind) broke the turntable and did some other bad/stupid stuff but DH managed to get part of the install price refunded so we're cool with that. He also drove over and picked up a new turntable - he's such a sweetie for doing all of this for me. The fridge is huge and has the freezer on the bottom (yes!!) and the stove is awesome. It's also a convection oven, which I have NO idea what to do with, hence the reading of the manuals.

Sorry, but I have no new cards to show - maybe later in the week.

5 comments:

  1. WOW, a scorPal?!?! I wish your elf would drop by my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the elf program on scs was fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. Lucky you! You've definatley been good this year.

    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.....congratulations! You really HAVE been a good girl! I guess I'll have to try harder next year....I never seem to quite be able to make that "nice" list:) Can't wait to see all the fun things you'll make with your new toy!

    Hugs,

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. An anonymous package - cool! It would be nice if that little elf sent something over here to the UK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.