12/14/07

A message for my new sisters...

I just wanted to say welcome to you all and I look forward to seeing more of your creations soon. Also, please don't feel like you have to always leave a positive comment on any of my stuff. If you see something that could be improved, please say so. It's true that I will usually only post cards that I am happy with but a fresh pair of eyes can see things I may have missed. I know we are here to support and encourage one another, but part of that - for me, anyway - is knowing how I can improve my skills. I may or may not take your advice but just be assured that it is always welcomed!

And that's all I have to say about that. I am off to bake cookies - since the cookie swap is tonight I guess I better quit yapping and start baking.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie

    Hello from a fellow sisterhood 6 blogger!!! I am in the UK, been cardmaking just over a year!!
    Jules

    P.S Can you send me a cookie??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie

    Hello from a fellow sisterhood 6 blogger!!! I am in the UK, been cardmaking just over a year!!
    Jules

    P.S Can you send me a cookie??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jackie! Welcome the the sisterhood! I'm so excited for this group to get started with the comments and feed back! Have fun baking - I need to bake more cookies for tonight too but blogging just seems to be more fun at the moment LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cookies yummy have a great time what kind of cookies are you taking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to you too! Glad to be a part of SBS6!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie, is this the same Jackie from Stampers Alley? I finally found your blog!! Love all the cards you have made. Oh and did you know I am a Florida gal too?! Born and raised :). See you soon at the Stampers Alley, I hope. Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the sisterhood! I DO love your stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jackie, another over in the UK here. Although my Aunty and Uncle actually live over in North Carolina in a place called Monroe

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jackie!!
    Welcome to the sisterhood.
    I look forward to your creations.

    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jackie, another sistah over in the UK here! I look forward to visiting your blog regularly! Merry Chrsitmas! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Being a sister is great isn't it, all the feedback is great. Looking forward to visiting often.
    Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.