12/13/07

The Sisterhood

I am a brand new member of the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers and am supposed to tell you a little about myself. There is some of that on the left in the About Me section and I will try to fill in a little more here. I have been stamping for over 5 years (I don't honestly know how long, seems like forever) and hope that I am getting better with age. I love it here in NC but was seriously homesick for the first year over in Asheville. Since moving over here I have met some truly wonderful women and am proud to call them my friends. I will always be a Florida girl at heart, but life is good here in NC!

My wonderful hubby (Hi, Honey!) is very understanding and supportive of my *hobby* (addiction/habit/obsession) - I sure do appreciate him :-). I'm not sure if he's happy for me that I have a hobby that I enjoy so much, or that my spending so much time in my crafting room gives him some peace and quiet of his own (and he gets to watch the Military Channel undisturbed), but either way I am grateful.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you better and thanks for reading this far :-)

5 comments:

  1. Loving all the beautiful things on your blog! So nice to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to sisterhood... I'm sure its going to be a great group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie! Welcome to the sisterhood!
    We seem to be somewhat close, I'm in Kentucky.

    Cant wait to see more of your creations!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie,
    Hi from a fellow SBS6 sister in Oklahoma City, OK. Let me tell you it's cold here right now, going from ice to snow today. I've never lived in Florida, but it's my favorite vacation destination! We are huge WDW fans, it is the happiest place on Earth afterall!! LOL
    Welcome.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie from a new sister in England - looking forward to seeing your creative work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.