2/22/08

Who knew?

Who knew that the Cuttlebug dies would cut Fun Foam? I didn't. So I tried it and Voila! - Fun Foam flowers! I knew it would cut felt and I bought some self-adhesive felt which is a lot more substantial than plain ol' cheap felt and that works great, too. The ones on the left are Fun Foam, the ones on the right are felt and all except the hot pink one are self adhesive felt. The only downside is that it doesn't come in as many colors as the cheap stuff. I may try some wide ribbon next!

funfoamdiecut

11 comments:

  1. How cool is this!! I love those little flowers. More enabling Jackie!!

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, I am going to have to try that. They look like the Queen and Company felt flower. I may be off to Micaels and Hobby Lobby today. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea - I love those flowers!!! Thanks for sharing. I have a tn of cuttlebug dies - I think I need some felt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your awesome discovery!!! Now I have something else to play with, yay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cool Jackie! Thanks for sharing this great tip! I'm going to have to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool those flowers look great

    ReplyDelete
  7. those flowers are great, so funky and bright

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's pretty snazzy! I have some cuttlebug questions. My friend has one and when I tried to use her dies they wouldn't cut through completely. We made sure we were using the correct thing a ma jigs....lol...plate things....but still couldn't get clean cuts. The embossing folders worked beautifully. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a good idea!!! Im off to look for those dies....i only have one flower one and i dont like it :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many great embellishment ideas on your blog ... off to the store I go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.