3/1/08

Blog Yummies

My hit counter has gone past 2000, I can't believe it! Thank you all for taking the time to visit and to leave kind words, I truly appreciate it. I enjoy posting on this blog and it is so nice to read comments and know that someone else is enjoying it as well. Feedback is nice :-) I am not the best blog commenter by any means and sometimes I feel like a dork for just saying "Beautiful cards" or "I love that card" time and time again, but it really does make me smile when I read your comments, no matter how brief. That being said, I will try to do better my own self and leave comments more often, too!

I have been meaning to post blog yummies for a while but I needed some time to think about it because I wanted to do it a little differently. So what I have decided is not to have a mad scramble for everyone to leave a comment on a certain post. Instead, from time to time I will randomly, and totally unscientifically, choose a commenter to receive something fun. It won't be based on how many comments you have left or how flattering your comments were - it's really not a contest. I will just toss names into a hat and pull one out. So please leave either your blog address or your email address in your posts from now on. I can't put a party in your mailbox if I can't get in touch with you!

Thanks again for stopping by - party on, people.

Oh, one more thing - I added a link on the left to my shared items. They are posts on other blogs that I found interesting. Check them out, maybe you will find them interesting, too.

17 comments:

  1. Jackie that is a neat way to do it. Being a newbie mysaelf to blog world I too was looking for a different way of doing candy and think I may have finally come up with an idea.
    Congrats number of visits, well deserving I might add. I like all your oraganizational tips best!

    Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea.
    Thanks so much.

    mercerj1@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea. I browsed through your shared items and found that many of those same ones I have "starred" so I can refer back to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so enjoy reading your blog. I thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading blogs - I love the cards with the cupcakes.
    emich6124@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful idea for blog candy. and congrats on the over 2000

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm running blog candy right now, but I really like your idea of doing it "just because, whenever".
    Great job, love your blog.
    Hugs,
    joani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi jackie,
    I think that's a fun idea, I was thnking about doing something like that, too
    Love your banner BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the hits. I just found your blog and I'm impressed with the creativity of this particular post. Random giveaways and putting happy mail into someones e-mail box.What a fun and creative way to make someones day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on all of your hits! Here's to many more - your blog is great and I enjoy visiting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on reaching such a milestone. My blog address is:

    http://primitiveseasons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATS on those 2,000 well-deserved hits:) I enjoy your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on all the hits and I do love those cupcake cards !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the number of hits - I always love and appreciate your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your success!
    Hope it continues and multiplies.

    Swedie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the hits! Looking forward to more posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOOhhhh!!! I'd like a party in my mailbox!! LOL!
    Cheryl
    cak_ie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.