3/13/08

No such thing as too many flowers

This card is a flat out CASE of this card on Stamping Therapy. I used different colors and didn't stitch on the card but the design is the same. I do like hers much better, though. I need some practice with the scissors. The flowers are from an SU SAB set - Friendship Blooms (I think that's the name of it) and the "friend" may be from the same set.

mar08-008

This card is a pretty close CASE of this card on Popsicle Toes Card Creations. I colored the flowers with Brilliance inks using a QTip and I think it turned out rather well! I used shimmery Stardreams cardstock in the CB folder. The verse stamp is Hero Arts and the flower is a Martha Stewart punch. The leaves behind it are felt, from Creative Imaginations, I think. I open them all when I get them and then I can't remember which is which!

mar08-002

Same technique, different folders. The white flowers are from that Bride's Flowers bucket. They are so shimmery and match the Stardreams paper very well. I think the Celebrate card is colored with Pebbles Shimmer Chalks and those three tiny flowers are Hero Arts bling.

mar08-007 mar08-009

mar08-004

That's it for tonight, it's almost my bedtime. Sleep well everyone :-)

32 comments:

  1. Holy cow Jackie, these cards are BEAUTIFUL!!!! The shimmer is just amazing!!! I love the new, well new to me cuttlebug folders. I haven't purchased them yet but I sure will soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all very pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Cards Jackie. Your wicked to the bone! How dare you show ME the new folders coming out when I still am waiting to get my hands on the latest batch that came out! LOL I can see, making holiday cards this year is going to be a cinch.

    Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all beautiful! So pretty and spring like! TFS!!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie, these are beautiful! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are so pretty! Lovely soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I can say ... is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - those are some amazing cards, I love the shimmery ones especially.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cards!! They are absolutely gorgeous. I love how shimmery they are. I am going to have to find some of that cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are all awesome cards. i love the designs! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jackie, I've had a hard time with Blogger lately, sorry it took so long to comment! These are just beautiful, I love how the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all gorgeous.!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jackie, Now I have to case your cards they are truly beautiful and inspiring. Thanks,
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  15. These cards are AWESOME!!! So beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning cards, great job with the q-tip.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow...lots of Cuttlebug inspiration here! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! they're all pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. No, no, no, no, no, no these cards did not turn out rather well...they turned out COMPLETELY FABULOUS! They are the very best cuttlebug cards I have seen. Now, I have to go and buy more brillance inks because I have FINALLY found what I've been looking for to put my cuttlebug folder collection to use. Is there no end to your enabling;)?!?!

    Seriously, they are just stunning. I cannot WAIT to CASE them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wowzers! These are simply gorgeous. You are giving me ideas and I need all the ideas I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  21. these are gorgeous, case or not! LOVE the sparkle of the paper and the pretty pastel colors

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are simply gorgeous!! I never thought to use brilliance inks like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are all just awesome - what great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are all so beautiful!!! I love how you colored the the embossed images!!! And that cardstock is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Jackie! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog which led me to your blog! Your creations are outstanding and I've added you to my google reader. These cuttlebug embossed cards that you've colored are gorgeous! Now, I'll have to look at your other creations too. Smiles from Nebraska! Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. fantastic cards, wish I could colour my embossed images that well

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I LOVE THESE! Did I shout it loud enough! LOL! I've just bought my cuttlebug and you have given me more wonderful ideas. Sensational job - stunning in fact. Your bookmarked for my return :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous cards. Wonder how I missed these. Qtips huh? Never thought of using those before. Next trip to craft store, buying brilliance inks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.