3/14/08

Tag, I'm It!

I have been tagged by Jean over at It's In The Cards. I have to share six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself so here goes:

1. Procrastination is one of my worst habits. I will procrastinate on something for days and when I finally make myself do it, it only takes a few minutes. Crazy, I know. I am getting better about it though, I'm working on it.
2. I'm a bit of a neat freak. Not to the point of obsession but I find it hard to function in a messy environment.
3. I love Craig Ferguson (the Late, Late Show) - I think he is hilarious and adorable!
4. Apostrophes where they do not belong make me crazy! No ' in CDs, VCRs, TVs - plurals do not require one. For instance, "The CD's cover is missing", that would be correct. To say "I have over 5000 CDs" - NO apostrophe! OK, I'll get down off my soapbox now and I apologize if I offended anyone.
5. I have a pen addiction, I love to collect them - especially ones that write in colors.
6. I'm a nerd/geek - I love computers, I am capable of building one if I need to, and have been online since 1994 when we didn't even have a browser! Ah, the olden days!

There you have it - are you still awake? I am supposed to tag six others and I hate to be a party pooper but there has been alot of tagging going around lately so if you'd like to share 6 things about yourself, consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

  1. i know what you mean I have been tagged too and haven't done it yet AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jackie,
    There was nothing boring about that at all. In fact, it was fun to read. So there!!! :-0

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job Jackie, I got it again but not doing it this soon. Hope I don't get any apostrophes in the wrong place....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.