I have been tagged by Jean over at It's In The Cards. I have to share six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself so here goes:
1. Procrastination is one of my worst habits. I will procrastinate on something for days and when I finally make myself do it, it only takes a few minutes. Crazy, I know. I am getting better about it though, I'm working on it.
2. I'm a bit of a neat freak. Not to the point of obsession but I find it hard to function in a messy environment.
3. I love Craig Ferguson (the Late, Late Show) - I think he is hilarious and adorable!
4. Apostrophes where they do not belong make me crazy! No ' in CDs, VCRs, TVs - plurals do not require one. For instance, "The CD's cover is missing", that would be correct. To say "I have over 5000 CDs" - NO apostrophe! OK, I'll get down off my soapbox now and I apologize if I offended anyone.
5. I have a pen addiction, I love to collect them - especially ones that write in colors.
6. I'm a nerd/geek - I love computers, I am capable of building one if I need to, and have been online since 1994 when we didn't even have a browser! Ah, the olden days!
There you have it - are you still awake? I am supposed to tag six others and I hate to be a party pooper but there has been alot of tagging going around lately so if you'd like to share 6 things about yourself, consider yourself tagged!