4/3/08

A party in my mailbox!

Look what I got for braving the nasty, freezing weather all the way to the mailbox (ok, so it's not that far, but I'm just sayin') - it was SO worth the trip! Nettie won the blog candy a few weeks ago and bless her heart, look what she sent me as a thank you! I don't want you all to think it's necessary because it isn't at all and it was very sweet of her to do this, I love it!

addressbk addressbk2addressbk3 addressbk1

Isn't it beautiful? Look at that cute cover, all of those divider tabs and even a pocket in the back with PostIt Notes in it! She even included extra pages and out extras in the most used sections - brilliant! She included a card made with some of the paper that I sent - she sure did better with it than I ever could. Thank you, Nettie - you are the best! I will put it to good use, I promise. Now ya'll go on over and visit Nettie's blog and see what wonderful creations she has. I have to go write in my new address book.

13 comments:

  1. Wow. Wasn't that sweet. Its just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous... What a great gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful address book! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Just wanted to let you know that I mailed your goodies to you YESTERDAY! They will be with you by the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty, what a lovely gift :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a absolutely fabulous idea - love it!! What a gorgeous gift.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fantastic surprise, seems a shame to write in it!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dee aka stampincuzIluv24/8/08, 1:39 AM

    How fun! This is awesome. Lucky you:)
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I've been away too long! I just LOVE that little addy book! Lucky you!!!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I'm happy to meet a fellow "cute card" stamper. I think we should make a club, or something!! :)

    I just love this address book. What a great idea!!!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! You are VERY lucky!
    Look forward to "working" with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute stuff. I would like to pass on an award for your designs and creativity. Check out my site to see your award and pass it on to other creative sites.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.