4/2/08

Stampendous

I have a few minutes before a brand NEW episode of CSI comes on, at last!, so I thought I'd post some cards I made as samples for Stamper's Alley. I was lucky enough to find one - only ONE - Fiskars Threading Water Scalloped Border Punch at a Target in downtown Charlotte and had to use it immediately! Brenda (Stamper's Alley) has ordered some and hopefully they will be here soon.

sasample1 sasample2

sasample3

Recipe: Stamps - Stampendous (flowers), Cornish Heritage Farms (Polka Dot Backgrounder), MFT and Cat's Pajamas (sentiments); Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder; Copic markers; Prima flowers; rhinestones - Hero Arts; Scor Pal used for lattice scoring in the last card; Fiskars Threading Water punch (obviously); misc. ribbon.

Be sure to check out my Shared Items on the left - I add something new every couple of days and there is some cool stuff there. Many talented bloggers on the Interwebs these days!

13 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful!!! I love them. I think that I need to look for that Fiskars Treading water punch, it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun are those great bouquets ... I Love the bright colors you used, especially int he layered primas ... and what a fun punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards OHHHH spring really is coming yeah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jackie, these are amazing! So am I reading this right, the scallop border is fiskars? I want one but can't find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My scallop border punch should be here next week. LOL Now you know how hard they are to come by.

    Your cards are spectacular as always. Hard to pick a favorite!!

    Wonderful

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh these are so pretty, love what you did with the over lapping scallops. Beautiful colors.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are very pretty and I love those scallops too, I've been looking for the same fiskar punch myself!
    Great job!

    I enjoyed your shared items area, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards! And, I am with the other ladies. I need that scalloped border punch! Maybe we can start chaos like women did in the 80s with the whole Cabbage Patch thing! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, I love the colours, images and layouts - GREAT!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome cards, so cute and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card, love the colours

    TAra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dee aka stampincuzILuv24/8/08, 1:21 AM

    These are beautiful!! I love that punch and will have to try and find one:)
    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.