4/18/08

Thanks all around!

I am flattered and honored that not one, but TWO wonderful bloggers saw fit to present me with the Arte y Pico award! My friend Shirley at Card Art, Etc. and Pam at Made by Me both thought I was worthy of this award and I send big thanks to them both!

artypico

The rules are:

  • Choose 5 blogs that you consider worthy of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributions to the blogging community, no matter what language
  • Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone
  • Each award winner has to show the award that she has been given
  • The award winner and the one who has given the award have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award
  • Show these rules

So, my five choices are: Jenn Balcer, Oodabug Alley, Airborne Wife's Stamping Spot, Pink Lemonade, and Out to Impress. These ladies are inspiring to me in more ways than one and I hope you will agree.

I have more thanks - for blog candy this time. I won several in the last few weeks and am very grateful - free stamps are always fun! They came from Angela at the Unity Stamp Co., Dee at StampinCuzILuv2 and Julie at Need to Stamp. So, I have a lot of new stamps to play with thanks to you wonderful folks and I hope to have some things to post soon. I joined a couple of swaps on SCS and also have to get stuff ready for the Used Stamp Sale at Stamper's Alley on May 3, so I have plenty to keep me busy!

1 comment:

  1. You deserve it! Way to go...keep up the good work. I love all the interesting things you share.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.