5/19/08

At Last!

Cards - lots of them! This one is for a swap that I participated in:

fluffles

Most of the ingredients should be obvious. Fluffles is colored with Prismacolor pencils and I used one of the Bride's Flowers from Michaels, colored with a Copic parker and cut apart for the leaves around the verse.

These are some samples that I made for Stamper's Alley (all of the stamps are by Printworks):

may08-017       apr08-005

I used the Fiskars Read Between the Vines Corner and Border punch on the one on the left, and the background is stamped with a CHF Backgrounder (I love those things!):

may08-018        may08-019

may08-020      may08-022

Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions, just ask.  Enjoy your day :-)

7 comments:

  1. They are all very pretty and well coordinated. Especially love the one with the punched vines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW those are great! So much inspiration hit me looking at those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gad, its been a while since I stopped by and you have been so busy! Love all of your cards. They are pretty, cute, precious and everything else to boot! TFS Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are all great! Bright, colorful, energetic, nice layouts! I love them!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gorgeous, bright cards. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...that is a fantastic grouping of cards!! I love all of them, Jackie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.