5/17/08

My Studio - a video tour

Since I got a new video camera for Mother's Day (thank you, sweetie!) I decided to try my hand at a video tour of my stamp room. It is not the best quality although it looked perfect before I had to convert it to a smaller file. The camera does a wonderful job but making it a small enough file for the Interwebs makes it a little lower quality. Anyway, I hope you don't fall asleep, I shortened it up quite a bit. Enjoy!



Let me know what you think, but be gentle. If any of you other bloggers out there have suggestions for a better quality video, I'd love to hear them!

9 comments:

  1. Jackie... great job! thanks for the tour of your stamp room ~ I enjoyed it. happy stamping! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, thanks for the tour! I see a lot of wonderful storage ideas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jackie,
    Hope this doesn't duplicate, my compter was acting weird. Your video was very entertaining! I love to see other crafters areas, I always get great ideas. Which in turn usually costs me a bunch of money....LOL You did a great job of nararating, now you can do some video tutorials!!
    TFS
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackie,You have a great room and a lot of stuff I loved it thank you for your tour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video with lots of wonderful ideas, it always makes me feel better when I see that someone has as much stuff as me, LOL!!!

    Kelly H-W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dee Jackson aka stampincuzIluv25/18/08, 6:43 PM

    Very cool stamp space! TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You have ALOT of "stuff". Love the tour. Thanks. Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jackie, Great tour!! You have a lot of stuff and I thought I had alot of "stuff"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the tour!! Love your space, and your humor! I was smilin' the whole time!! *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.