6/28/08

Another Sunflower

DH asked me to make a card for a co-worker that is leaving the company and this is what I came up with -

june08-062

Alot like the other ones that I made with this same stamp, but I added some ladybugs and ribbon to this one. The ladybugs are embellished with Glossy Accents, which is what I was waiting on to dry before I posted it. With my luck, if I had tried to take a photo before it dried it would have fallen flat on its pretty little face and then I would have said bad words. But it's all good and I like the way it turned out. The ladybugs are from a little $1 clear set from Michaels. Some of those sets have some neat little stamps in them! For only $1 I find them hard to pass up, don't you?

Party on, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.