6/19/08

Birthday Cupcakes

I love cupcakes (surprised?) and I love this Stampendous cupcake tier stamp! A friend of mine had a birthday this week and this was the perfect opportunity to ink this baby up! As you can see I have both the wood mounted and the acrylic version of the stamp - had to have them both. Hey, they are different sizes and you just never know when you need a smaller (or larger) size for a particular card. You fellow addicts stampers out there know what I'm talking about, don't pretend you don't - I see you nodding in agreement.

cupcaketier

They are colored with Copics and blinged (is that a word?) up with Stickles and some iridescent fabric flowers from Creative Impressions. The scallop is a Nestabilities die. I will be making more of these! How about suggestions for other color combinations - anyone?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.