6/30/08

Get Well

A friend of mine, Shirley (Card Art, Etc.), was a bit under the weather so I made a card for her. I don't do many get well cards and don't have too many "Get Well" sentiment stamps but I did find a cute little one over at A Stamp Artist Place. Of course, I have thrown away the packaging, so I don't remember who makes it, but it might be BoBunny. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

As usual, I made 2 of them, just a little different from one another, to have on hand.

june08-039      june08-040

There was a card sketch on someone's blog - don't remember whose, though, sorry - and since I rarely do the sketches I thought I'd give this one a try.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm like you--I like to create more than one card at a time using a different colour combo. It is so satisfying to come up with more than one combo. Your cards are so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.