6/21/08

More MOW Cards

MOW= Meals on Wheels. I am on a roll with these cards. I haven't made much for months and now I can't stop! I just thought I'd use up some of the stuff I have been accumulating and make good use of it. There is not a lot of stamping on these cards at all, it's mostly patterned paper and flowers, with a few punches thrown in for good measure.

june08-002          june08-001

june08-003

Don't ask where I got the paper because I have no idea. I love that blue, purple and green flower on the last card and don't know where it came from either, but I only had 2 of them. It's silk, so I doubt that it's a Prima flower. The lacy scallop punch is...*sigh*...a Martha Stewart EK Success punch.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! We are hoping for some rain here today, we sure do need it.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards- and I am sure the seniors receiving them will appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, tell me more about your MOW cards. Do you deliever the meals or are you giving these to an organization close to you? Love big flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Jackie, beautiful cards, good to see you using up some of your "stuff"......makes room for more "stuff"! Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.