6/18/08

Sunflowers

Just a quick post with a couple of cards I made with my new Stampendous clear set. These will probably go to the Meals on Wheels program and I made another for Stamper's Alley to have as a sample.
june08
The sunflowers and leaves are colored with Copic markers (of course!) as are the "Skittles" on the card on the left. I think the paper with the multi-colored stripes is American Crafts and the yellow and white striped paper is Memory Box Kitchen Curtain. I used yellow Stickles on scalloped circles cut in half for the centers of the flowers. The scalloped circle punch is by EK Success. They also have a larger one, and I have seen other sizes of the ovals, too.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. These are just fabulous! The half flower is so clever. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Jackie!

    BTW - I have that punch you want.

    Hope to see you on Saturday!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute love the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love these!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I love sunflowers anyway. You have really taken off with the Copic markers lady! I am so glad you told me about feeds. I don't know what I would do without mine.

    Love all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card really caught my eye as I was browsing your card slide show. I love it! I have a large gerber daisy stamp and will try and make one like it (giving you the credit, of course). I really like your blog...wonderful cards and such a bright and cheery blog. Glad I found it.

    Debra (Conroe, TX)

    My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.