6/27/08

Tiers of Treats

Surprise!! A couple of cards with...yes, cupcakes! I made another sample for Stamper's Alley and had to make a couple to keep on hand, of course. The stamp is by Stampendous, and it's colored with Copic markers and although you probably can't see it I used Spica Glitter Pens as well.

june08-061

Any suggestions for other color combinations other than pink, brown and yellow? I tried making the cupcake bottoms blue but I didn't like it. Purple or lavender is nice, but not necessarily for the icing.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog. Wow, you have beautifully made items here. I will add it to my ever growing google reader list. And, I love the graduation card with the stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE The cupcakes... your colors are great. How about Red and brown/chocolate color?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.