7/1/08

Graduation

My son's former girlfriend, who is still a good friend of his, is graduating in July from Webster University with a Masters Degree in Counseling. Such an accomplishment deserves a special card and I hope this fits the bill for her. I went online and found what I hope is their school colors, and I hope I came close with this card.

Sam's graduation card

The stamp is from Stampendous and I have always loved that verse. Wordsworth made a beautiful one but I didn't buy it when I should have and now they are not available! I like this one just as well, though. The stars are a Sizzix die (since I don't have the SU star punch - yet) and the gems are Hero Arts. I hope she likes it :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love that quote! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant color palette! Nice clean lines!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.