7/7/08

Happy Birthday, Allison!

As you may know, Allison is the brains behind Stampin' When I Can and Stamping Links to Love and today is her 36th birthday! So the StampinGals and some other awesome blogger friends decided to throw her a virtual birthday party. First, a birthday card:

birthday1

What's a party without a cake?? Here's a little something I just whipped up for the occasion:

trad_25

I wish!!! It's one of those gorgeous cakes from the Charm City Cakes people but doesn't it look yummy? Almost too good to eat! Almost, but I would dig in anyway.

I wish you the best birthday ever, Allison, and many more! You are Da' Bomb!

Party on with these outstanding bloggers:

Anna - Inspired by Nature

Theresa - Crafting the Web

Smriti - Ribbons, etc.

Deb - Paper, Ink, and Scissors

Mel - Mel Stampz

Tina - Wooded Views

Monica - Little Bit of Life

Zarna - Zarna's World

Malieta - Life's Simple Pleasures

13 comments:

  1. This is as sweet as Allison! I love that stamp and your colouring is gorgeous. Great job on the birthday cake. It must have taken forever, teehee! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very pretty and I love the cupcakes...very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Jackie! I love the way you added those little flowers. I would eat the cake, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't decide which one is more pretty, the actual cake or the cupcake cake. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jackie, this is so pretty. And that cake looks just scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card, Jackie!! It looks good enough to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card and awesome cake - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmmm yummy cake!
    The cupcakes on the card look edible too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jackie...I will send you my address for that cake...yum yum! I love your card...those image is so well colored in a very pretty palette! Thanks so much for participating in this e-party...I appreciate your efforts today and everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You card is very pretty Jackie! In fact all your creations are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and fabulous cake too--I think I'd have a hard time cutting that one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that stamp - it makes for a yummy looking card! And the cake - yummmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card. I love the colours and how you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.