8/5/08

Happy Anniversary...

to us! Our 12th anniversary was August 3 and to commemorate the event I made this card for DH:

aug08-002

I must confess it was not my original idea, the layout was borrowed from Kim Teasdale and I just changed it up a bit. The heart is a Stampendous clear stamp embossed with Judikins Egyptian Gold, the decorative corners are Cuttlebug dies, scalloped and plain ovals are Nestabilities, and the rest should be apparent.

We had a nice quiet day together and went to the movies to see Mamma Mia! It was really better than I expected. I am not a huge fan of musicals but I enjoyed this one and would see it again. I remembered much of the music from "the old days" and some I had never heard. The only Abba music I heard back then was whatever they played on the radio - Dancing Queen, Fernando, etc. DH is a huge Abba fan so he really liked it - it was a good time.

Since I have been the lucky recipient of several blog candies lately I will be having a giveaway of my own very soon, so check back later in the week. My birthday is this Saturday and that just might be a good time to give some of YOU a present or two :-)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Jackie!
    You are giving away gifts to us for your birthday. I guess that is what rich people do ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary :)
    Your card is super :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very pretty, Jackie! Love these colors together too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a coincidence - our anniv. is also on Aug 3 :). Belated happy returns for your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.