8/8/08

Happy Birthday to me!

I'm having a wonderful birthday already! My friends at Stamper's Alley threw a little party this evening for those of us having birthdays in August. There was scrumptious homemade chocolate cake and cupcakes (calories removed, they said) and DH even brought some cupcakes - we're all sugared up now! They gave me some wonderful gifts and I have received some beautiful cards from friends, here and in Florida. Wanna see?

From Brenda:

brenda

Vicki:

vicki

Connie:

connie

Robin:

robin

Pat & Joe:

pat

Emogene & Buddy:

emooutside       emoinside

Karen:

karenk

Summer (In Florida):

summer

Joy:

joy

Donna (in Florida):

donna

and last but certainly not least, Barbara:

barbara

Thank you all so much - I love every one of them and I am so lucky to have you all for friends - you are the best!

I will post the blog candy photos tomorrow - probably later in the day since I didn't get to it tonight, obviously.

Sleep well everyone.

9 comments:

  1. How fun! Hope you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jackie!
    Looks like you had a fun day yesterday and hopefully today will be even more fun than that. xx Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jackie, hope you have a lovely day. Lots of love, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know it was your birthday this month, Jackie. Its my treat when we meet! I'm a poet and don't know it! LOLOL Happy Birthday,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy happy Birthday to you! Hopeit was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have had a great day and you got all that you wanted!!!!I can't wait until mine....

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last comment is from me Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! You made a card haul - they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jackie Love the cards you sure have some talented friends Happy Birthday
    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.