8/22/08

More Than Ink

That's the name of the online store that I just received an order from and wanted to pass along to you all. They have a storefront in Chicago which we visited a couple of years ago, but I had no idea they had an online store as well. They have all of the new Cuttlebug folders and dies along with bunches of other stuff. Their shipping is reasonable and they ship quickly. There was a small error in my order and they were very quick to respond and extremely helpful about fixing it. It's so nice to find a store, online or otherwise, that has such excellent customer service, good prices and a large selection of "schtuff" and I just thought I would pass the link along to you all:

More Than Ink

Go shop, you have permission. Really.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great lead Jackie! I am going to check them out now. LOL You are right about finding a good store on line. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for passing that along..i will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, shame on you... I don't need any more enabling :) Hope you had a great day Jackie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.