12/24/08

Merry Christmas

funny-pictures-kitten-is-waiting-in-tree-for-santa-claus

I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year!

I would have posted photos of the cards I made this year, but my plan got a kink in it. The plan was to 1. make the cards (check), 2. stamp and sign the insides (check), 3. print address labels (check), 4. photograph cards before putting them into the envelopes.....this is where the kink happened. I skipped straight to put them in the envelopes, put stamps on and mail them. I realized I had skipped over step 4 when they were already in the mailbox ready to go. Too late. Story of my life. I did receive some beautiful handmade cards in the mail, and will get those photographed and posted soon, I hope. Till then.....Peace and Good Will to all, and to all a good night!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I got mine and I loved it, Jackie. I'll be posting on my site soon so you can see it again. Merry Christmas to you and David and a very Happy, Healthy New Year~

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW! That kitten is just sooo cute! Thankfully my kitten has stayed out of the tree :-) although Max (my oldest cat, the 14 year old) has tried his best to show her how to remove the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am so glad to know I am not the only one who does stuff like that, several times I have put socks or other knitted treasures into the mail and then remembered -----oops, forgot the photos! Enjoy your week, Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.