1/6/09

One more thing...

If you use the Firefox browser (the best browser ever!) and Google Reader to keep up to date on your blurfing, check this out - BetterGReader. It's an add-on for Firefox that lets you preview the blog post right in Google Reader - header, background and all - without having to click through to the blog itself. This is very useful for those blogs that don't provide full feeds of their posts. But the coolest things about it, IMHO, is that you can also COMMENT right there in Google Reader in Preview mode. How cool is that?? I know! I use it every day now, and am so glad to have found it (by way of Jay at Indigo Inklings, thanks, Jay!), it just makes my life easier and I may even become a better commenter. I'm a lurker, mostly.

Check it out - it's easy to install, it pretty much does it for you. It's also easy to use and I haven't found any bugs in it yet. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Hey I tried it and you are right it's pretty nice. I'll let you know if anything gets sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, must try this! Thanks, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this add-on. When Google redesigned a bit a couple of weeks ago, mine stopped working and I realized how much I missed it. It's back working now and I am a happy camper! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I think I want to talk about this. It sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info Jackie! That helps me a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jackie,
    Thanks for the tip! I didn't realize they had updated that script. I love that feature! Where do you have a kiddo in Colorado? I'm in Parker. Jewels

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.