1/20/09

SNOW!!!!

Yes, it's not much and I can hear you from up north snickering, but for us, it's a big deal. As I was editing the photos and putting them into a folder I noticed that we got snow last year on Jan. 17, and the year before on Feb. 1, so I guess this is our annual snowfall. I did get a few photos before the camera battery died. It's still coming down, but in little spurts.

jan09-007

The kitties aren't quite sure what this cold, wet stuff is. They have never seen snow before and they enjoyed it for a little while but they are all safe and warm back inside now. It's going to be a long day.

jan09-005

Lucille has snow on her bumper! The driveway looks a little icy but DH didn't have any trouble getting out this morning.

jan09-004

Brrr....it looks cold, and it IS! A nice day for staying snuggly warm inside, having some coffee and watching the inauguration. I hope you all are safe and warm on this cold winter day.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your USA new president,
    This web, interesting and creative, Thanks four share http://standarpenilaian.blogspot.com/ http://gladyaregita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got more snow in Concord than we did in Cornelius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It made me homesick. Ha! Loved it while it lasted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.