4/4/09

Spring Fever

We are getting Spring weather in small bits and today was just beautiful. Cooler weather is coming back in next week but nothing like some of you around the country have been having! Maybe these will help a little.

The flowers on both of them are made with Punch Bunch punches (and a couple of Martha Stewart punches) and Stardreams paper. The paper on the front is by Doodlebug Designs.

Mar09 002

Mar09 003

I found this template on someone’s blog and had to make one…ok, two. It’s a basket – you can kind of see that on the one on the left. How cute is that?? You could use leaves for a Fall basket, Christmas ornaments, Easter eggs, ghosts for Halloween – lots of possibilities. The flowers are made with the Sizzix Daisies #2 die and I added some Stardust Stickles in the center of each flower.

Mar09 001

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend wherever you are!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, these are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, talk about getting me in the mood for Spring! These are awesome!!!! What gorgeous colors! What wonderful cards! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Jackie! Love all the brights, the paper and the layering of all those dies! Too much work for me though...hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flowerpots! Punch art is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh-my-flippin'-word, these are CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.