4/24/09

What I’ve been up to

Just a couple of projects from the past few weeks and one for a class coming up at Stamper’s Alley .

This is the class I will be teaching in May – Paper Gardening. Lots of punches and not much stamping, but I just love the flowers and bright colors.

flowergarden1

I saw one of these on Lauren’s blog a while back and she sells a template for it on PaperTrey, but I took a stab at making one from scratch and this is what I came up with. It may not be exactly the same as hers but I’m happy with it. It will hold six cards and envelopes, and may end up being another class this summer.

Apr091 011

I copied these cards from one sent to Stamper’s Alley by Barbara Hammerstad and just changed the colors a bit. You can find her original in the Gallery there under her name. The stamp set is Flower Chat from Stampendous and they are colored with Copic markers. The ScorPal makes it so easy to do gatefold cards! I used to have such trouble getting the measurements right but it’s a no-brainer with this tool.

Apr0912

This is the inside (Hero Arts stamp):

Apr091 013

Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie! It's me... a Stamper's Alley Shopper! Your flower cards are amazing! I love all the great flowers and the box is fabulous! I'd love to see a tutorial on that! Love the gatefolds too! You'll have a great class! Wish I lived closer!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so happy and amazing!!! I wish I were coming back to NC in May so I could take your class. No doubt it is already full with a wait list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All very lovely. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackie

    You have won my blog candy!! E-mail me your snail mail address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Folks are going to LOVE making these projects! They're all just adorable! The flower pots are so wonderfully cheery. Well, the cards are, too. These are the best kind of cards to send, I think, because a person can't help but smile when they see them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh! Where to start? Your garden project is just too cute and beautiful too~ The card holder and the other cards are lovely! How creative. Thanks for stopping by to say Hi! too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just happened to find your blog while blog hopping! I'm enjoying your creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.