5/23/09

Cards for Heroes

On this Memorial Day weekend I thought it would be appropriate to feature an organization that supports our military overseas and one in which we can all participate.

Card for Heroes sends cards to our troops overseas so they have cards to send home to loved ones. They also send cards directly to soldiers and accept monetary donations to help defray shipping costs.

This weekend they have a Blog Hop going on but if you just click on the link and watch the video I know you will be inspired to help. I was. We all have cards we have made in classes, make ‘n’ takes, demos, etc. and those cards can be put to good use. Sometimes I just need a good excuse to get out my stamps and inks and play, and I can’t think of a better one than this. Be sure to read their guidelines and suggestions before sending any cards in. There are just a couple of things to avoid, but nothing really limiting your creativity!

Happy Memorial Day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.