6/12/09

I’m not a complete slacker

I have made a few cards – one to keep on hand just in case and some for the CardsforHeroes.org to send over to the troops.
This one I shall keep around in case a birthday or special occasion sneaks up on me. I used one of my crocheted flowers and Hero Arts stamps. PTI paper – Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise and Dark Chocolate.
june09 001
Here are some of the cards for the troops:
More Hero Arts stamps
june09-017
Look ma, no layers! I stamped all of the images directly on the card front and I like it! The fern and swirly thing are Hero Arts, the verse is from The Cat’s Pajamas.
june09-016
Cuttlebug embossing folder, Inkadinkado stamp.
june09-015
Different CB embossing folder, Hero Arts stamp.
june09-013
This one is really simple – patterned paper, Fiskars Apron Lace border punch and a stamp (dunno company).
june09-006
Same as above, SU border punch, flowers, stamp (CTMH, I think).
june09-009
I did a few more of each one and just changed up the verse and/or the paper and embellishments, but these were quick to make and hopefully will brighten someone’s day. I intend to get more done this evening and over the weekend and send them off next week. I hope to make this an ongoing project of mine and send some at least once a month, if not more often.
If you would like to join this effort just click the link above and check it out. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I love that Hero Arts fern stamp! I've been looking for something like that - it looks so simple but so.. exotic at the same time. Beautiful cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so wonderful. Great papers and your layouts are just perfect for these cards. Simple and totally elegant! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous and so creative too....and as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the CB embossing folders too, but wasn't sure what to do with them. Your cards are a wonderful example. Love what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous cards! I think the top one is my fave--I love bright colors and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete