9/8/09

Fall is in the Air

Or at least it was last week. Fall is my favorite season, I love the crisp, cool breezes, the beautiful colors of the trees, leaves blowing in the wind…..love it! So, with that in mind I decided to bring a little Fall color into my cards.
Barbara Hammerstad sends cards to Stamper’s Alley every month and both of these were inspired by some of her lovely creations. She is so creative and sends such beautiful cards every month. You can see them all here.
Sept09 002
Great Impressions stamp, Nestabilities dies, Fiskars Apron Lace border punch, misc flowers, ribbon from Michael’s
Sept09 001
All Hero Arts stamps, Nestabilities scalloped square die
The leaf stamps on these 3 cards are in a Hero Arts set and I wanted to use them together on one card but couldn’t make it work the way I wanted it to so I made 3 cards instead. The stamp along the bottom is a dollar stamp from Michael’s.


Sept09 004

Sept09 005
Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful set of cards! I love the simple design of these leaf cards! Great colours and that Michaels dollar stamp is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, I love the colours of Fall also---along with the cooler temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed, you and I have so much in common! Love your new Fall look, and your cards are absolutely awesome! Wow the colors are so "Fallish" and that stamp set is wonderful! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are simple and stunning! I love the bold fall colors and their clean, crisp look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie! Thank you for signing up on the Gratitude Hop! Love your fall blog layout! You're so sweet to keep us informed of other blog candy and events/changes. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.