10/5/09

Another Birthday Card and Good News!

I won Bev's blog candy!!! If you didn't hop over there and check it out you missed out....but do stop over and show her some love :-). Thanks, Bev!!

Here's a birthday card I made for another dear friend of mine. The image is a Bella Chichiboulie (sp?) - Matilda Muffinbread - colored with Copics and the background is airbrushed using a Copic marker. I love that thing! I tried to just go around the edges but that will take some more practice, so I masked the image and went to town with it. She even has glittered wings, as well as glittered icing on the cupcake/muffin. I bought a bunch of charms a while back and this is the first card that I've used them on - but it won't be the last. I love the look. I forget where I saw them but I really liked the look and am glad I found some that will work.


I hope everyone had a wonderful World Card Making Day yesterday. Goodnight...sleep well.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog candy win! Very cute card,love those vivid colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Jackie, love the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! I love the card. And congrats on your candy win!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win! This card is so cute! That flower and charm are so perfect for this card and your coloring is stellar! Great job! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable and pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.