10/10/09

Happy Birthday!

Another birthday card – this is for Claire in St. Augustine. If you are ever down that way, do stop in and see her. She has a wonderful store and is a sweet person. I miss her alot!

October09 023

The cupcake is paper pieced, with some Glossy Accents on the cherry and Stickles on the confetti. The stamps are all Hero Arts, the yellow flower is one I crocheted, and the ribbon is from Michael’s (I think).

the inside:

October09 025

I used a Nestabilities label die for the sentiment. The punch at the bottom is a Tonic punch. I put some double sided tape behind it and sprinkled some glitter over it for a little extra bling.

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable weekend. We are going to the Renaissance Festival tomorrow, providing it isn’t raining. If you have never been to one, you really should go – it’s lots of fun!

9 comments:

  1. Very Cute! The flower you made is precious! I love these colors together =) Lucky Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about your cupcake card, the colors are great and so is the flower. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I need a smaller crochet hook - your flower looks way better than mine do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a yummy and cute B-day card Jackie!! Love your crocheted flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome bday card! love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi friend dont know if you remember me,im from paperee remember that place LOL!!!Well just wanted to say i love your blog and your card is awesome,i love the flower and will have to try that.Take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your card and the little crochet flower is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! So bright & cheery! I love how you pieced the cupcake & your crocheted flower is cute! I think this is the first card I have seen using the Tonic punch system! Thanks for the inspiration-I will have to go dig mine out & put it to good use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so pretty! Your cards always are!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.