12/29/09

Is it Spring yet???

No, not yet? Are you sure? Fine, let me go put on another pair of socks, my feet are cold. There, that’s better.

If I still have any readers left (tap, tap….is this thing on?) here are some of the beautiful cards I received this Christmas. I don’t think I have photos of all of them so if you don’t see yours here please don’t be upset – I loved them all and they brightened my day every time one showed up in my mailbox! This has been a dismal year in more ways than one, but we have put one of the most distressing events behind us and are doing our level best to forget about it. If DH can find a job this year we will be happy campers. Well, we are already happy – and have lots to be grateful for but a job would do wonders!

Without further ado, here are the beautiful cards, in no particular order:

Brenda:

Connie:

 Xmas09 001

Emogene:

Xmas09 002

Joy:

Xmas09 003

Pat:

Xmas09 004

Joannie:

Xmas09 005 

Barbara:

Xmas09 006

Karen K:

Xmas09 007

Vicki:

Xmas09 008

Sharon M:

Xmas09 010 

Ann:

Karen V:

Sharon C:

Judy:

Thank you one and all for thinking of us!

I wish you all a very Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year! May 2010 be a brighter year for everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, and I am with you on wishing it were spring---although the cold weather allowed me to wear my new shawl to lunch/movie day yesterday! Have a happy 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jackie....I'll bet your mailbox did a lot of smiling receiving all these beautiful cards! I'm trying to stay warm today too. Been busy baking some Amish Cinnamon Bread. Wanted to do some cards but have decided a nap has to come first. :) Here's wishing you a Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't bear to admit that my card was not among those you posted...because I couldn't get them finished for all the other stuff that was going on! What a drop out I am! Looking forward to seeing you soon! Marsha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.