12/30/09

WooooHoooo!!!

Feast your eyes on what the UPS man just delivered to my house, courtesy of my awesome friend Ronna:
PWCookbook 002
At last, my very own copy of PW’s cookbook! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, dear Ronna!!!! I can’t say that I will actually prepare any of these delicious recipes, but you just never know. The recipes are not complicated, from what I have seen so far, and the photos are awesome. I love recipes with photos and this book has tons of them.
What a perfect way to start the New Year off right! Even if it is still 2 days away. Excuse me, but I have to go hug my cookbook now. Check out The Pioneer Woman's blog -----> HERE.

3 comments:

  1. My nights are days lately and I posted on the wrong one. That was for the cook book. This is for the cards! They are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. her recipes are DELICIOUS! We're huge PW fans!

    PS I know its on her blog somewhere, but you can send PW your cookbook and she'll inscribe it and send it back. If you can't find it, let me know I'll dig the link out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.