3/7/10

Silhouette Grass

I love this new stamp from Hero Arts! I saw a similar card on the Hero Arts Flickr Group and just had to copy it :-)

024

The stamp is stamped with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. The butterfly is a PaperTrey stamp, colored with Copic markers and cut out with the PaperTrey butterfly die. Simple design, quick enough to make a whole bunch at one time, but pretty enough to send to anyone. I made a bunch of these and most of them are going to Operation Write Home but I thought I’d keep a few on hand.

033

034

035

The green one really does match much better IRL but the camera doesn’t show it well.

Thanks for stopping by and remember to click on over to Maureen’s blog candy on the post below!

5 comments:

  1. I really think that these are great and I think I need to make some too! could be used for so many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, these are such standouts!! Beautiful design, and I can't wait to case it when I get this stamp! Beautiful happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently got this stamp and what an inspiration again! I would have never thought about using white ep with this image. Brilliant! These are just wonderful! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are really sweet and trendy. Perfect quick make.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.