6/11/10

Felt On The Fly

And interesting name for an Etsy shop, don’t you think? I ordered some felt from this shop, and it was delivered yesterday. She ships very quickly and the felt is yummy. It’s 100% Merino wool, very soft, the colors are really pretty….. and it cuts like buttah. I die cut a PTI butterfly and don’t have any photos to show you but there were no fuzzies at all like you get with the cheap craft felt from the big box stores. Exactly what I was hoping for!

Here are the colors I bought:

Tropical Blooms:

il_430xN.143455905

Pansy:

il_430xN.143456123

The Tropical Blooms set is gorgeous! I love those oranges and purples together. The Pansy set is very pretty, too but the pinks are not as pink as I had hoped. There’s always that chance when you are looking at colors online. Monitors differ in brightness, contrast, etc. All in all I am very happy with this felt. If you’d like to check out the Etsy shop just click here. I did order a few other colors from another Etsy shop yesterday and will report back on those when they get here. Maybe I will get a card or two done with some of it – I can dream, right?

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Jackie, those colors are beautiful! So soft. I want to touch it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those colors are YUMMY! going to check out the site, thanks for sharing the link! You are a good enabler :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh, I love felt and hadn't seen this Etsy shop before, thanks so much for sharing :-) !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.