6/26/10

Hi There!

It’s me again. Surprised? So many posts in such a short period of time? Miracles do happen, apparently.

I got tired of seeing all of those backgrounds I created a few weeks ago just laying around collecting cat fur, so I got myself in gear and made a card with one of them. Hey, it’s a start!

blog_062310 004 blog_062310 005

The dies are from Papertrey – Beautiful Blooms II, #1 Die Collection. I do love their dies. They cut like buttah and I like how they layer together so well. They don’t emboss and that’s perfectly fine with me. They create a very smooth edge on the card stock, too. Love it!

There’s not much else to say about this card, it’s pretty simple. I’m not sure I am crazy about the ribbon but, believe it or not, it’s the only one that even came close to coordinating with the green on the card. It does look better in person. I do have a few ribbons in my stash and I’m sure you do, too. C’mon, tell the truth. It’s ok, we all understand. Why is it, with all of those colors to choose from, sometimes I don’t have the color I need??? Can I get an AMEN? Thank you.

Now go create something. Use up some of that ribbon stash. Then you can justify buying more ribbon – like we need to justify it, right?

3 comments:

  1. PS: I do NOT need those PTI dies ... I do NOT need those PTI dies ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ribbon?!?! Where?!?! (ow, my neck) I have a bazillion SU ribbons on BUY THIS ON JULY 1ST list. I am weak.

    And you KNOW I have "Every color green/red/blue but the one I need" boxes of ribbon, right? SO true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you dusted the cat hair off because this is a great background. I love PTI dies too, and I finally just got that flower. And you are right, no matter how many colors yo have there is never the right shade.......how does that happen?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.