6/24/10

You Make Me Smile

Especially when you leave comments :-) That also happens to be the sentiment I used on this card. It is in a Papertrey set (Signature Greetings) and I have hardly used any of the other stamps in that set yet, I love this one the most.

blog_062310 006 blog_062310 007

Hero Arts stamps on the background, wood grain background and the fern. Isn’t that felt awesome? The brown felt is from Papertrey and the green is one I bought from an Etsy shop – either Felt on the Fly or GiantDwarf, I can’t remember which. I cut the same zigzag (with a Papertrey die) out of the green felt and couldn’t bring myself to throw away the scraps. Never throw anything away, especially felt, right? I’m glad I didn’t – the brown felt fit in between perfectly. I used Scor-Tape to adhere the felt to the card and it’s very secure – love that stuff!

Nestabilities were used to cut the layers for the sentiment and the brown piece was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder before die cutting – the one with the branches, I forget the name of it. They are both popped up on mounting foam.

This is such an easy design, it would be appropriate for many occasions and perfect for sending to a male of the species – no flowers, no glitter, no bows, no fluff.

Enjoy your day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.