7/22/10

Hello again

I liked those cards so well I just couldn’t stop with two. Hero Arts stamps again, and the same BoBunny paper.

115_1-1

For this one I used the Hero Arts Distressed Stripes background stamp and made myself part with one of my crocheted flowers. Why do I feel the need to hold on to these? It’s not like I can’t make more if I want them. This paper is BoBunny, from the same Petal Pushers collection. The swirls are on one side of the paper and the yellow strip is on the other side.

118_1-1

I love BoBunny paper! It’s double sided and color coordinated, takes all of the guesswork out of matching papers. I think the ribbon might be May Arts but I really don’t remember.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie,
    I so love all of these cards. The simplicity and the designs are fantastic. Your crochet flower is so beautiful. Love love love them all. Hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reckon I can learn to crochet??? LOVE that flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.