9/11/10

I’m back already

Back with another couple of cards to show you. These will be going to the shop in Mooresville to be submitted for their approval.

No butterflies this time, only flowers.

Sentiment from Papertrey, glittery paper by Best Creations from Stamper’s Alley. Martha Stewart border punch and some silk flowers complete the ensemble.

124

Hero Arts stamps – Wildflower Garden (I think), and Large Canvas Stripes Design Block. The flowers were inked up with Wild Honey and Worn Lipstick Distress inks and stamped on watercolor paper. Nestabilities Labels die (dunno which number).

125

Each time I photograph a card I intend to do an artsy shot, with brads, ribbons, or something artsy in the photo to add a little interest. Then I get lazy and just shoot the thing. Maybe I will surprise myself one day – and you, as well – and do something cool like I’ve seen on other blogs. Something to strive for, I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. Love your stripey cards, Jackie! Pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.