9/10/10

Rumors of my demise are highly exaggerated

I’m still alive and kickin’. I’ve just been busy, and sometimes lazy. I’ve been preparing for a few classes up at Stamper’s Alley, one of which I taught this evening. There were nine wonderful ladies in class, we made 6 Halloween cards using Great Impression stamps and we all had a great time. Thank you, ladies!

I have been doing a little card making lately, though. A shop in Downtown Mooresville has expressed an interest in carrying a few of my cards, so I’ve been trying to come up with some designs for them.

The request was cards with flowers, butterflies, or angels. I don’t have any angel stamps so I settled on flowers and butterflies and this is what I’ve come up with so far.

This card didn’t photograph very well. The colors go together much better IRL (in real life). I stamped the polka dots on white card stock and used a Papertrey die to cut the flowers. The sentiment and leaf stamps and die cuts are also from Papertrey.

123

The butterfly on this one is from Inkadinkado, colored with Copics, and the sentiment is, again, from Papertrey.

126

I’ll be back soon with some more, I promise! Thanks for hanging in there with me.

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you back. how exciting that someone wants to have your cards in their store. love the cards too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.