10/11/10

The envelope please…

I have had a busy and fun weekend and nearly forgot to choose a winner! We went to the Renaissance Festival this weekend and I have some photos which I will post later in the week but right now it’s time to announce the winner of the MyBlogSpark prize.

I threw the names into a basket, closed my eyes and picked out……...Debbie,  

100_1200

who said “that recipe looks yummy! My favorite way to eat biscuits is right by themselves, hot with melted butter and maybe a touch of jelly. Pure enjoyment and probably why my scale says what it does :)”

10/10/10 10:27 AM

Congratulations, Debbie and thank you all for playing. Debbie, if you will email me with your mailing address we will get your prize on the way to you.

I picked up a bag of the frozen Pillsbury Grands Biscuits at the store today and am looking forward to cooler weather soon – I love biscuits with beef stew and/or chili.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.