10/26/10

More Halloween

And no Renaissance Faire this time. Aren’t you glad?

188

Same DRS Designs stamp but this time I brayered it with yellow and orange, and a little bit of light blue at the bottom to make the ground a bit green.

 2011

Hero Arts spider web stamp, stamped with Versamark and embossed with Judikins White Diamonds powder. The big spider is a Martha Stewart punch, which I think looks more like a tick than a spider, unfortunately.  I did make a couple of others like this but I used the Silhouette and cut out more realistic spiders. I also forgot to photograph those before I sealed the envelopes and popped them into the mailbox. I also added a little bling to the Happy Halloween on those cards, with some red gemstones just like I have on the spiders on this one.The sentiment is a Studio G dollar stamp from either Michael’s or AC Moore.

That’s all I have for today. Thanks for stopping by and I will have more Halloween cards this week, so please stop back by soon.

2 comments:

  1. Love the house stamp in the first one, and you made me laugh out loud with your comment regarding the MS spider looking more like a tick! I have to agree. I only use it when I need a larger sized spider. You are such a hoot! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards! That first one is magic...I suck with my brayer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.