12/24/10

A little more Christmas

Just a few more cards from this year’s marathon last minute Christmas card making session.

This little guy is the other Stampendous snowman from that set. I used a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment, colored him with Copics, added a little glitter and a rhinestone. The edges of the main image are distressed and sponged with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.

007

The rhinestone was added with my newest toy:

2094

I wanted the Imaginesce iRock tool but Michael’s was out of them so I found this one over by the fabric paints. It works exactly the same way, and was $2 cheaper. It was $12.99 and I used a 40% off coupon. It’s so easy to use! It’s cordless, uses 2 AA batteries and shuts itself off. You have to push in the little pink button after turning it on to make it heat up. The rhinestones are Imaginesce and they come in a nice little dispenser with 5 different colors as well as a a dispenser that has all clear stones in different sizes. The most difficult part is getting the little gems out of the package and turned right side up.

These next two cards are both made with a Memory Box stamp and embossed – one in gold and one in silver. The background is a Hero Arts Design Block stamp, also embossed. I added the rhinestones to these with the Tulip tool, too. Stardreams paper for layering and a little ribbon.

018 028

Hero Arts again. Yes, it is my favorite stamp company. The trees are stamped with Encore Metallic Blue and embossed with Judikins Iridescent Sparkle powder, as is the sentiment. It is very sparkly in person and reminds me of a snowy winter evening. I added some Flower Soft for snow at the bottom of the trees to some of them, but not this one, obviously.

025 

I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.