4/8/11

Twisted flowers

Remember the twisted flowers from the previous post? I used one of them, my favorite one, on this card:

141

The doily is from Martha Stewart, as is the border punch. The sentiment is Hero Arts and the leaves are felt, cut with a PTI die. PTI Berry Sorbet card stock and patterned paper. I’ve had this paper for quite a while and have decided I need to quit hoarding it and start using it. It matches the ribbon perfectly, since the ribbon is also PTI Berry Sorbet – imagine that! I colored the pearls with a Copic marker to match.

Here’s a sneak peek at a tutorial I am working on:

134_peek

I will try to get this finished up this weekend, wish me luck!

Happy Friday, everyone :-)

4 comments:

  1. Great card!
    I hope you do a tutorial on the flowers, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! I have a cupboard full of hoarded matchy-matchy PTI card stock and ribbon. I must use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and beautiful flower, so awesome and love your new blog look too. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty Jackie! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments.